Candle No. 4Seattle Candle Co
Each of these Seattle Candle Company candles are hand-poured in small batches, where they source perfume grade fragrance oils and carefully blend them with 100% soy wax and pure coconut oil. By using cotton wicks woven with paper, SCC helps support self-trimming and a better burn experience.
MEET CANDLE NO. 4 | AGAVE + CHRYSANTHEMUM
Lively and earthy with a blossoming freshness.
- Top - Agave, Aloe
- Middle - Chrysanthemum, Green Florals
- Base - Patchouli
- 100% soy wax
- Cotton and paper wicks
- Hand-poured in Seattle, Washington
- Approx. burn time: 80 hours
- Allow for an extended first burn - let the wax to reach all side of the container; all soy wax have a "memory," creating boundaries if you extinguish early
- Trim the wick - this helps support an even burn
- Keep away from drafts - extends the lift, and reduces amount of soot produced